Monday, June 8, 2020

Something I am proud of...

Something I am most proud of is my nana because she always helps me when I need it and when she need help I help her. My nana is my soulmate because she has been there since day one. I love my nana and I don't know what I would do with out her she is always there for me so that's why I love my nana so so much. She is my best friend and I don't know what I would do with out her. She is my everything and someone that I can trust the most. My nana  and my mum  my mum is so nice and very kind I'm there for her and she is there for me when I need it. My mum is the one that does all the cleaning and all the house work and she does a very good job and she doesA anything to keep us safe and that what I am most proud of.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shakeira my name is Jordan and I'm a year 7 at Otaki collage. I am the same with my granddad and Mum !! It is a really good story and I like how much you explained it. Maybe put some paragraphs but overall it's a great story and a great thing to be proud about !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.