Friday, November 6, 2020

grandparents at Grey Main

So 2 week ago  on Friday we had grandparents at (Grey Main  School) and we had to do a letter  to our naan  or aunts or uncles and grandpa's. So this is my letter to my naan 

Thank you letter 


Thank you naan Debbie for!


Helping me when I get stuck,and helping me when I need someone to talk to and also for being there when I have been sad and talking to u is the best thing ever,and you're the best person,and thanks for helping me out.

That was my letter to my Nan and I just want to say that every time that i get to get  time with my naan I love it because she helps me with everything and I love her so much. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear , Shakeira
    I think you dont need to change anything about your thank you letter to your Nan because it great and you have added full stops and capital letters overall i think you have done a great job writing this letter to your Nan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.